LU95R010 Freud Solid Surface Saw Blade
10X72X5/8 TCG SLD SURF COATED
10" x 72T Solid Surface Blade
- Ideal For: Solid surface materials such as Dupont® Corian®, Wilsonart Gibralter® and SSV Fountainhead®. Depth of cut (1/4" to 1-5/8").
- Machine Use: Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw,Portable Table Saw
- Materials: Solid surface, Plexiglass, Vinyl, Plywood, Laminate, Chip Board
With this ultimate solid surface blade, there is no need for stabilizers. This blade features teeth with a specially designed triple chip grind for leaving swirl-free cuts in solid surface materials such as Dupont® Corian®, Wilsonart Gibralter® and SSV Fountainhead®. The laser-cut anti-vibration slots reduce the sideways movement of the cutting edge against the solid surface material, dramatically extending cutting life. With this ultimate solid surface blade, there is no need for stabilizers.
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Plastic Blend for Maximum Performance
- Thin Kerf allows for faster feed rate and reduced waste
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Perma-Shield™ Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.