LU97R008 Freud Laminate/Melamine Saw Blade
8X64X5/8 TCG DS LAMINATE COATED
8" x 64T Double Sided Laminate/Melamine Blade
- Ideal For: Excellent finish on the top and bottom of laminates, melamine & veneered plywood. Depth of cut (1/4" min to 1-5/8" max)
- Machine Use: Circular Saw,Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Laminates, Chip Board, Melamine, Veneered Plywood and Other Manmade Materials
Designed to give long life and excellent finish on the top and bottom of laminates, melamine & veneered plywood. The laser-cut anti-vibration design yields the plate acoustically dead. This reduces the sideways movement of the cutting edge to prevent chipping in manmade materials such as laminates. This dramatically extends cutting life and finish. No scoring blades needed with this blade!
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Laminate Blend for Maximum Performance
- Triple Chip Grind (TCG) Tooth Design with a positive hook angle for long life in production applications
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Perma-Shield™ Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.