LU96R008 Freud Thin Kerf Laminate/Melamine Saw Blade
8X64X5/8 THIN KERF TCG RED
8" x 64T Thin Kerf Double Sided Laminate/Melamine
- Ideal For: Double-sided laminates, melamine & veneered plywood. Depth of cut (1/4" min to 1-5/8" max)
- Machine Use: Circular Saw,Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Laminates, Chip Board, Melamine, Veneered Plywood and Other Manmade Materials
The LU96R is a thin kerf blade that is designed to give long life and excellent finish on the top and bottom of laminates, melamine & veneered plywood. The laser-cut anti-vibration design yields the plate acoustically dead. This reduces the sideways movement of the cutting edge to prevent chipping in manmade materials such as laminates. This dramatically extends cutting life and finish. No scoring blades needed with this blade!
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density Carbide Laminate Blend for Maximum Performance
- Triple Chip Grind (TCG) Tooth Design with a positive hook angle for long life in production applications
- Thin Kerf requires less power and allows for faster feed rate
- Perma-Shield™ Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.